2013 real estate project
Amundi is moving to 91-93 boulevard Pasteur. In early 2013, the new building will welcome Amundi’s workforce.
Paris, 22 october 2012
In just a few months, 3,000 employees will be moving to their new working environment… but around one hundred of them can already be seen on the façade of the Boulevard Pasteur building!
A 2,500 sq.m. display puts Amundi people in the limelight. These men and women volunteered to illustrate the wide variety of skills that make up the company’s strength and talent. An unprecedented event on a very large scale, covering the building’s façade with a kaleidoscope of Polaroid pictures and giant post-it notes.
With the refurbishment of its future headquarters ongoing, Amundi took the opportunity to give neighbours and passersby a large display of its work. There were texts and images covering the 75 metres of boarding surrounding the work site at 91-93 boulevard Pasteur in Paris.
- Offering our clients savings and investment solutions tailored to their requirements.
- Contributing to the development and financing of the economy
Amundi is the combined expertise and commitment of 4,000 employees working for:
- 35 million retail clients of the Crédit Agricole, Société Générale, LCL and Crédit du Nord banks in France and 65 million retail clients around the world
- more than 3,000 institutional and corporate clients in nearly 30 countries
From values comes value
Amundi is capitalising on the historical basis of its majority shareholder and will move to the building located 91-93 boulevard Pasteur, in the heart of Paris’ 15th arrondissement, in the first quarter of 2013.
Thirteen months of upgrade works - carried out with the support of Crédit Agricole Immobilier - will be necessary to completely overhaul the building’s 37,000 square metres. Amundi’s ambition is to offer all its employees an efficient, intelligent and convivial workplace, equipped with the tools and concepts of the 21st century.
This sea change reflects Amundi’s strategic vision, “Our commitment is performance”, which is reflected in particular
- in our determination to prepare the future together in compliance with environmental standards,
- and our ambition to reduce Amundi’s carbon footprint and improve the performance of our organisation and the working environment of our employees.
Our teams will be grouped together in a single complex consisting of two interconnected buildings, providing for better unity and efficiency.
The move, another step in Amundi’s ongoing transformation, will pave the way for new proximity and reunite Amundi’s employees, presently dispersed among the six buildings of the “Village Montparnasse”, to better serve the organisation and development of the teams and the company.