Ανάλυση Αγορών και Επενδυτική Στρατηγική
Cross Asset Investment Strategy - Weekly - 22 May 2015 pdf I 306.58 ko
Featured in our June 2015 issue:
- Financial repression: misery for savers, but a boon for long-term investors
- The eurozone turns progressively the page on real estate crises
- ECB: monetary easing is here to stay
- Americaís lost recovery (2013-14): a lack of demand for too much capital
- Emerging market debt: are we likely to see another tantrum?
- Why we should worry about the consequences of the next equity market correction in China
- Supply dynamics of EUR corporate bonds and government bonds in QE times
- A good resistance of credit in spite of the ratesí increase
- Civil aerospace market: potential turbulences during takeoff
December 2013 - The housing bubble in AAA-rated countries
The acceleration of global growth in 2014 will come mainly from developed countries. However, there is the question of whether the economic recovery in developed countries is too dependent on the housing marketís expansion, or, at the very least, whether the real estate market carries significant economic and financial risks.
The housing bubble in AAA-rated countries pdf I 351.96 ko