- Emerging markets: navigating uncharted territories
Emerging markets: navigating uncharted territories
Tuesday 10 July 2018
Research / Market
- A more challenging global financial environment is putting pressure on EM risky assets with particular impact in some segments (Local Currency)
- EM Markets are still very dependent not only on global financial conditions but even on global demand.
- EM Monetary Policy is shifting towards a tighter stance further penalising domestic economic cycles
- External vulnerability has reduced in the years but the conditions are very heterogeneous among different countries
- Three cases of vulnerability: Brazil, Turkey and Argentina
Global Investment Views - February 2019
CIO views: High conviction ideas from Amundi Global Investment Committee
Cross Asset Investment Strategy - February 2019
Find the latest edition of the monthly publication of our Research Team.
Is Turkey really out of the woods?
After having narrowly escaped a balance of payments crisis last spring, there are questions surrounding the Turkish economy, not to mention the many (geo)political tensions.