- BNY Mellon OMNI℠ and Amundi ALTO* power the investment lifecycle
BNY Mellon OMNI℠ and Amundi ALTO* power the investment lifecycle
Wednesday 13 January 2021
A collaboration designed to provide a seamless front-to-back client experience with a streamlined approach to data integrations.
Delivering Greater Efficiency to Help Drive Results
Your business demands agile and flexible solutions so it can adapt to the opportunities of tomorrow. BNY Mellon OMNI and Amundi ALTO* collaborate to help drive operational efficiencies with enhanced data including custody, accounting, and transfer agency information in a seamless environment. By simplifying integrations and data accessibility, we help clients reduce operational risk and cost while obtaining improved insights by offering the best in asset management and asset servicing operations.
ALTO brings a fresh perspective on a traditional technology. Our client-centric, open architecture approach enables us to seamlessly integrate the ALTO platform with our unrivalled suite of securities servicing capabilities offered via the OMNI platform. This first phase of our cooperation will focus on front to back operational and liquidity efficiencies as an aspect of priority to portfolio managers, CIO’s, Risk and Operational heads.
Roman Regelman, Chief Executive Officer of BNY Mellon Asset Servicing and Head of Digital
Amundi has developed a unique platform, ALTO*, which is both innovative and based on open-source technology, but also robust and efficient, capable of managing all types of assets worldwide. Amundi can also count on dedicated teams, with a recognised capability to transform businesses and implement software quickly. This expertise has enabled Amundi to convince a number of clients in Europe and Asia to adopt ALTO* as a 100% cloud solution. BNY Mellon, through its digital expertise, client focus, and strong global presence, will help us bring innovative solutions to Asset Managers.
Guillaume Lesage, Chief Operating Officer of Amundi
Powering investment decision-making by delivering near real-time actionable insights directly into the front office
- Cash Summary: Near real-time cash transactions by account by currency, that provides support for cash reconciliation activities and investible cash quality checks. View opening balances and use adjustment entries to forecast end-of-day totals and closing balances. Plus, you'll see if you have an overdraft, or if one is projected. You can oversee all your steps, without switching applications.
- Transaction Activity: Near real-time security transactions by account, provides support for trades, settlement, corporate action operations, and position reconciliation research and investigation. You can even search for a particular security, currency or reference number and produce transaction summaries and reports with unparalleled specificity.
- Holdings: Near real-time security positions by account, provides support for security location and availability status, corporate action operations, and position reconciliation research and investigation. All with a single, consolidated view across your holdings, so you can see this data precisely at any moment.
- NAV Impact Analysis: Provides a deeper dive into net asset value (NAV) fluctuations, so you can spot any significant changes, see what's causing them and, ultimately, help make sure you're accounting and pricing correctly.
- More efficient transfer of data across the investment lifecycle processes that reduces friction and inefficiencies while increasing straight through processing. Data sets include transfer agent enhanced cash, trade status, and NAV dashboard integrations.
Learn more about BNY Mellon OMNI & Amundi ALTO*
*ALTO : Amundi Leading Technologies & Operations
Amundi receives two Climetrics Fund Awards, recognizing our efforts on environmental ambition, action, and transparency
US SRI Equities Strategy and US Large Cap Core Equities Strategy both received a Climetrics Fund Award at the CDP Europe Awards 2021 on 2 March.
ESG Investing Awards 2021: 3 prizes for Amundi!
The ESG Investing Awards 2021 granted Amundi 3 awards related to its Responsible Investment.
Risk Awards 2021: Investment House of the Year
Risk Awards 2021 granted Amundi the award of the Investment house of the year.