- ECB QE Monitor - April 2020
ECB QE Monitor - April 2020
Tuesday 19 May 2020
Research / Market
ECB programs: €1,110bn of purchasing power in 2020, or around €110bn / month by the end of the year.
- APP (Asset Purchase Programme): €20bn euros per month and a temporary envelope of €120bn euros spread over March-December (remaining: €70.4bn).
- PEPP (Pandemic Emergency Purchase Programme): €750bn spread over April-December (remaining: €631.2bn).
- Sovereign (PEPP and CSPP): net purchases will be around €90bn/month up to end of the year.
- Corporate (PEPP and CSPP): net purchases will be around €10bn/month up to end of the year...
Cross Asset Investment Strategy - June 2020
Find the latest edition of the monthly publication of our Research Team.
Trajectory Monitoring in Portfolio Management and Issuer Intentionality Scoring
2°C alignment has become a major issue for climate-aware portfolio management. There are sophisticated initiatives aiming to predict corporate emission intensities from 2030 up to 2100.
The day after #5 - New Frontiers for Central Banks
Central Banks (CBs) are by nature more flexible than governments. Thus, they have been the most proactive in this crisis, reintroducing large-scale asset-purchase programmes financed by money creation (QE policies).