Amundi Services is a strategic business line of Amundi, offering outsourced solutions and services to asset managers and institutional investors. The asset management Europe leader1 opens his platform to support clients reshaping their operating model. Amundi Services is committed to provide high value and quality services to his clients, based on reliable, industrial and fully integrated set of services.
Coronavirus crisis: Amundi Services’ measures
In today's context, Amundi Services' teams are mobilised to ensure its technological, human and operational capacity to keep providing continuity of services.
our daily action in this crisis is based on three pillars:
- First, maintaining quality services to all Amundi Services clients. Globally, more than 90% of our employees are working remotely and our operating platform is performing well. With regard to order execution, trading desks based in Singapore, Paris, Dublin and London ensure the continuity of order execution services for all asset classes across all geographies. Our dealers have been divided into three groups and are able to work in our office premises, in back-up premises or at home using smart working capabilities, in the respect of our compliance and risk policies. Dealers have a home workstation equipped with four screens and a telephone platform for regulatory call recording.
- Second, ensuring ongoing operations continuity. Middle-office and referential teams are organised to continue providing post-execution, middle-office position and reporting services. To date, we have managed through this environment without any significant incident.
- Finally, ensuring ALTO2 availability. The ALTO2 platform and all the modules are operational and accessible to all our clients. The IT teams are mobilized to ensure the platform's smooth operation and the adequacy of the platform's capacity with the volumes. Our robust IT infrastructure is staffed with more than 600 people, operating production centers and back up sites in France and in other global locations supporting our 37 offices. Our teams manage the daily ALTO* connections of thousands internal and external users around the world.
The Amundi Services Client Support team remains fully mobilised with 100% of its staff to respond to client requests according to the usual contact and schedules.
The entire Amundi Services team would like to thank you for your trust.
Amundi Services, your trusted partner for technology and operational services
Amundi Services' solutions support clients' needs for portfolio management, front & middle-office, data outsourcing and wide market access for funds services.
- Dealing activities outsourcing for a large panel of assets classes
- ALTO2, the Portfolio Management System (PMS) platform, a software with a set of technology and operational services, covering portfolio analysis, pre & post trade compliance, risks, performance, trade processing & position keeping, reporting and data management
- Fund Hosting via ManCo services (France, Luxembourg, Austria, Ireland) with a set of value-added portfolio management services and distribution support
- Transition management
Amundi Services offers solutions to support wider market access based on an industrial and innovative platform. Moreover, Amundi innovates constantly to enrich the technology platform with cutting edge solutions in order to shape the future.
Given for illustrative purposes only, may be changed without prior notice.
The Asset Manager's value chain
Amundi Services supports asset managers and investors in re-designing their operating model by leveraging our group full value chain and expertise.
Enhanced market access and reduced transaction costs to match new investment management requirements
Industrialized operational chain to gain economies of scale, improve speed of delivery and service quality
Improved innovation capabilities to cope with competitive environment despite high regulatory investments
Why Amundi Services makes the difference?
internal and external asset managers
use the platform3
portfolios spanning multiple
billion in AuM including 86 billion for external clients3
A turnkey solution
Amundi Services covers all
Amundi Services gives you
Highly configurable portfolio management processes
Our predominantly proprietary technology is the result of 20 years’ worth of extensive investments in research and development. The portfolio manager's workstation can be set up by investment process.
Amundi Modular Services
The service range is based on existing in-house operational processes that have stood the test of time. As a result, their implementation can be considered both simple and low-risk.
Amundi Services Events
Amundi Services participates, sponsors and organizes key events in Europe to present the asset managers challenges, the Amundi Services offering and the latest ALTO* platform innovations.
Amundi Services Publications
Amundi Services publishes articles in key industry newspapers and writes papers to present the Amundi Services offers and the latest ALTO* platform innovations.
1. Source: IPE “Top 400 asset managers” published in June 2018
2. ALTO: Amundi Leading Technology & Operations
3. Source: Amundi figures as of December 31, 2019.
This information is exclusively intended for “Professional” investors within the meaning of the MiFID Directive 2004/39/EC of 21 April 2004, and articles 314-4 and following of the General Regulations of the AMF. It is not intended for the general public or for non-professional individual investors within the meaning of all local regulations, or for “US Persons”, as defined in the Securities and Exchange Commission’s “Regulation S” under the 1933 U.S. Securities Act.
This non-contractual information does not under any circumstances constitute an offer to buy, a solicitation to sell, or advice to invest in financial instruments of Amundi or one of its affiliates (“Amundi”).
Investing involves risks. The performance of the strategies is not guaranteed. In addition, past performance is not in any way a guarantee or a reliable indicator of current or future performance. Investors may lose all or part of the capital originally invested.
Potential investors are encouraged to consult a professional adviser in order to determine whether such an investment is suitable for their profile and must not base their investment decisions solely on the information contained in this document.
Amundi assumes no liability, either direct or indirect, resulting from the use of any of the information contained in this document, and shall not under any circumstances be held liable for any decisions taken on the basis of this information. This information may not be copied, reproduced, modified, translated or distributed, without the prior written approval of Amundi, for any third person or entity in any country or jurisdiction which would subject Amundi or any of its products to any registration requirements within these jurisdictions or where this might be considered unlawful.
This information is provided to you based on sources that Amundi considers to be reliable, and it may be modified without prior warning.