|As of 04/06/2020|
|-8.17%||18.62%||-9.75%||11.09%||8.95%||-2.76%||6,853.15 USD||6,889.70M USD|
Making more by losing less
- A time-tested investment strategy
- An award-winning investment strategy with an unparalleled 38 year track record
- A core long-term wealth management solution built to endure today’s high risk/low return world
- A resilient portfolio comprised of scarce, almost-impossible to duplicate, real and intangible assets, which aims to provide protection in a changing world
Notation - April 2020
01 | A vast investment universe
The Sub-fund’s investment universe is vast and diversified. The management team can select stocks without any restriction in terms of geography, sector or market capitalisation. Beside undervalued equities, other asset classes such as sovereign and private bonds bring complementary diversification of the portfolio, which can enlarge the investment opportunities universe.
02 | A long-term approach
First Eagle Amundi International Fund focuses on two core values, conviction and diversification, to achieve its capital growth objective while seeking to assess market and exchange risks.
03 | An active value-driven approach
Since markets are inefficient and some securities are neglected, the portfolio is mainly invested in stocks at prices well below their real long term economic value. This global selection fosters the detection of opportunities which may have been overlooked by the markets.
Key points of First Eagle Amundi International Fund
- An investment universe without any restriction in terms of geography, sector or market capitalisation
- Seeking capital growth over a minimum recommended holding term of 5 years
- Identifying securities that are undervalued relative to their intrinsic value
- No performance guarantee, risk of capital loss1
1. This list of risks is non-exhaustive. For further details, please refer to the KIID and the prospectus.