|As of 01/07/2020|
|-1.01%||2.22%||1.50%||1.22%||1.08%||-0.15%||6.84 USD||476.69M USD|
Seeking income in excess of money market funds
We believe that a value-oriented, total return, risk-managed approach to fixed income investing should produce competitive long-term performance. We integrate top-down views and risk management with a bottom-up valuation process.
We believe in high quality, multi-sector approach that invests in three distinct, diversified pools of risk.
Notation - May 2020
- With a duration of over 15 years, the portfolio is well-positioned for the uncertainty around interest rates.
- The portfolio's investments are focused on the short and ultra-short end of the yield curve, where interest income is high and mark-to market volatility is usually lower.
Why this Fund?
- Three separate risk pools – liquidity layer, intermediate risk layer, core risk layer
- Diversifies* across many different U.S. Dollar fixed income asset classes, sectors, credit ratings, and security structures
- High-quality Portfolio focused on senior securities within each asset class and structure Why Amundi − Seasoned investment team − Value-driven process focused on diversified asset allocation and security selection − Core competency in both corporate and mortgage credit spreads
*Prior to 17 June 2019, Amundi Funds II – Pioneer U.S. Dollar Short-term. Source: Amundi Asset Management as at 31 December 2019 1PLEASE NOTE: The Internal Guidelines referenced do not necessarily represent prospectus/statutory limitations. These internal guidelines are used as guidance in the daily management of the Portfolio’s investments. These guidelines are subject to change and should not be relied upon as a long term view of the Portfolio’s exposures, limitations, and/or risks.
²Diversification does not assure a profit or protect against loss.
3A USD share versus Morningstar category EEA OE USD Diversified Bond – Short Term universe average over 3 and 5 year time periods