|As of 16/01/2020|
|0.14%||2.22%||1.50%||1.22%||1.08%||-0.15%||6.91 USD||592.36M USD|
Seeking income in excess of money market funds
We believe that a value-oriented, total return, risk-managed approach to fixed income investing should produce competitive long-term performance. We integrate top-down views and risk management with a bottom-up valuation process. Within the ultra-short duration universe, we believe in a high quality, multi-sector approach that invests in three distinct, diversified pools of risk.
Notation - December 2019
- Rising interest rates: ultrashort bonds can help investors manage risk in a rising rate environment. We take minimal rate risk with a target 0.25 duration1
- Low yield environment: compelling yield opportunity
- Significant floating rate exposure may help manage risk in the rising rate environment
Why this Fund?
- Seeks higher yield: by taking highly diversified credit risk, with minimal interest rate risk
- Multiple levels of risk diversification2: does not take concentrated positions in any single sector to help diversify risk
- High-quality portfolio: the minimum rating of A-, and at least 80% in investment grade securities1
- Has offered higher returns and Sharpe ratios than investment grade-only peer group average, with similar volatility.3
- Diversification across many different U.S. dollar fixed income classes, sectors and credit ratings, which may allow for higher potential returns, but also seek to manage risk.²
- Potential higher returns through the use of three separate risk pools: Liquidity, Intermediate, and Core Layers, the latter offering the ability to invest in less liquid but higher-yielding securities.
- Experienced fixed income team
- Our portfolio management team constantly monitor opportunities across different sectors and securities, taking full advantage of the firm’s extensive research capabilities.
- The portfolio draws from a highly experienced investment team. The Portfolio Managers have an average of 11 years with the company.
Source: Amundi as of 31 December 2017. Past performance does not prejudge future results, nor is it a guarantee of future returns.
1PLEASE NOTE: The Internal Guidelines referenced do not necessarily represent prospectus/statutory limitations. These internal guidelines are used as guidance in the daily management of the Portfolio’s investments. These guidelines are subject to change and should not be relied upon as a long term view of the Portfolio’s exposures, limitations, and/or risks.
²Diversification does not assure a profit or protect against loss.
3A USD share versus Morningstar category EEA OE USD Diversified Bond – Short Term universe average over 3 and 5 year time periods