Amundi is 'SFDR Ready'!
Thursday 25 March 2021
Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation update: over €450 billion of AUM classified under Articles 8 or 91
- In 2018 Amundi unveiled our ambitious 3-year plan to integrate ESG criteria into our actively-managed open funds (where technically feasible).
- Today we are happy to announce that 656 financial products, including mutual funds, dedicated funds and mandates meet the requirements to classify as Article 8 or 9 in accordance with the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR)2.
- 60% of Amundi’s overall European mutual funds’ AuM are already classified under Article 8 or 93. This classification exercise is only a first step as more funds are in filing process to meet Article 8 or 9 criteria.
To gain a better understanding of the new Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation, download Amundi’s SFDR Retail Brochure
View Amundi's Digital SFDR Brochure
Stay tuned for new updates!
1. Data as of February 2021, based on all European products of the Amundi group
2. Article 8: products promoting ESG among other characteristics. Article 9: products having a sustainable investment objective
3. 529 mutual fund products (including active, passive and MMF products), representing €328 billion in assets.
View Amundi's SFDR Retail Brochure.
Emerging Market Green Bonds - Report 2020
The third edition of IFC and Amundi’s “Emerging Market Green Bonds Report” provides an overview of EM green bond developments over the past year and discusses policy and regulatory changes driving EM green bond issuance. Despite the challenges that remain with regard to data quality and availability, supply constraints, and overall macroeconomic and policy uncertainty, this report concludes with a positive outlook on the potential for green bond market growth across the EM world. Read More
Weekly Market Review 19th April 2021
WC 19th April 2021
Why we believe 2021 will be a pivotal year to curb climate change
Temperature scores: an innovative tool for ESG fundamental investors.