Our Multi-Asset Income Strategy seeks to obtain a high level of current income with capital appreciation as a secondary objective.
Our Multi-Asset Income Strategy seeks to provide high current monthly income relative to the broad market through a diversified1 portfolio of income producing stocks and bonds. In an effort to enhance income potential, the Strategy also diversifies geographically—investing in domestic, international and emerging markets.
1Diversification does not guarantee a profit or protect against a loss.
- Flexible asset allocation portfolio with a high income emphasis, while also focused on enhancing purchasing power over time
- Ability to take advantage of both US and global opportunities
- Maximum non-US exposure 40%
- Maximum Emerging Markets exposure 30%
- Opportunities for income and capital appreciation potential from dividend paying equities
- Maximum equity exposure of 60%
- A tactical asset allocation and hedging strategy aimed at reducing volatility, while protecting income
- Typical investment horizon of 4 to 6 years
PLEASE NOTE: The Internal Guidelines referenced do not necessarily represent prospectus / statutory limitations. These internal guidelines are used as guidance in the daily management of the Portfolio's investments. the Portfolio's exposures, limitations, and / or risks.
Why Amundi US?
A strong investment culture focused on sound, fundamental research drives the management of the Multi-Asset Income Strategy. Key features of the Strategy include:
- Active management: Find income opportunities in multiple asset classes and geographies
- Distinctive diversification1 : Determine the relevant income generating asset classes
- Independent thinking: Employ a value approach to security selection and asset allocation
- Risk management: Maintain a stable long-term risk profile
1 Diversification does not guarantee a profit or protect against a loss.