US Large Cap Value
Amundi US Dividend Equity Strategy1
Our Amundi US Dividend Equity Strategy invests at least 80% of its assets in income producing US equity securities. The Strategy also may invest up to 20% of its assets in debt securities-most of which are expected to be converted into common stocks. The Strategy seeks securities selling at a discount to their underlying values and then holds these securities until the market values reflect their intrinsic values.
¹Effective September 30, 2022, “Pioneer” has been removed from the former “Amundi Pioneer” strategy name.
Our Amundi US Dividend Equity Strategy is an actively managed, value-oriented, large-cap equity strategy focused on high-quality, US dividend-paying2 equity securities. The portfolio management team looks for well-established companies that have shown or produced exemplary dividend growth over the long term and commitment to continuing potential dividend payments.
²Dividends are not guaranteed.
- Focus on quality companies with consistent or increasing dividends - Can help limit risk while capital appreciation and dividends compound total returns
- Diversification3 - Reduces risk concentration at the security, sector and portfolio levels can mitigate potential risk of large drawdowns
- Strict adherence to investment philosophy - Can contribute to performance over time
- Experienced Investment Team - Includes a long tenure over multiple market cycles
3Diversification does not guarantee a profit or protect against a loss.
Why Amundi US?
Key features of the Amundi US Dividend Equity Strategy include:
- Fundamental, research-driven approach: Research of securities, which offer attractive risk/reward ratio through analysis of industry structure, business outlook and financials, focusing on: above average dividend growth rate and dividend yield, strong balance sheet, incremental earnings power, shareholder value and strong return on equity and operating margins
- Diversified portfolio: Exposure to high-conviction stocks, diversified across sectors and poised to outperform over the long term
- Higher-quality dividend-paying securities: Investments include at least 80% of assets in income producing US equity securities
- Portfolio risk evaluation and monitoring: Rigorous performance attribution and risk analysis through internal quantitative analysis